Saturday 12 April 2014

This week I have been the Translator!

Hello! I´m Cristina Gil and I´m quite happy because it is my first time as translator and it has been a good task because I have analized what we have learnt, the different words and concepts so I could complete this week´s task which is in my case translator.
There are five key words that we have used during this week while doing our work: 


  • Categorize: it is the task in which you have to put in different groups words that are related to each other or that are similar between them.

  •  Identify: it is knowing what we are talking about, understanding concepts and using them in the correct way.



  • Choose: it is important to choose the proper words we want to relate to a concept.



  • Comparison: it is important to compare the terms to know what we are talking about. Comparing helps us because thanks to it we can see the difference between one concept and another.



  • Order: it is important to keep an order by following the criteria.

I have found these five words very important because if we hadn´t known the meaning we wouldn´t have done a good job, so I have really liked my task this week because I think it is one of the main parts of doing a work, understanding the key words for getting good results in something.

Well... dear readers and dear students... I hope you enjoy your two-week-holiday!! We deserve it! See you soon :)

Cristina Gil Gargan.

No comments:

Post a Comment